Monday 10 August 2009

Gregoire Alexandre

At the moment I have swine flu, or something along those lines anyway, so the subject matter of my blog is now based purely on the things I see within the four walls of my room and the vast vortex that is the internet. While browsing to find anything interesting if for nothing else but to give me something to do while im quarantined in my room I found a photographer that jumped out at me. This is some of the best alternative studio set photography I have seen, the origami unicorn literally just jumps out at you. I just love the alternative usage of the green screen in the studio to make an origami unicorn. The rest of Gregoire Alexandre's portfolio goes on in a similar fashion, stunning set design within a photography studio that create surreal, unusual and striking images.

No comments:

Post a Comment