Tuesday 1 September 2009

Land Rover Freelander 2 Ad

Photographic Memories


Ok, this advert has been on TV for the last couple of weeks, and I've been looking for a video clip of it on the internet to put into the blog, and I've finally found one! It must be the only thing not on youtube. Anyway i don't suppose I have too much to say about the advert really. I just really liked the idea of having the photos of your adventures in your new freelander run around the living room. And nice little touches like when it goes across the top of the fish bowl and the photos are of the car going through a stream. It's just a nice idea that has been executed well in my opinion. Just the way the photos flow works really well.

UPDATE : as you can see my search for the video was pointless as it has now been removed. hopefully everyone knows the advert I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment